The Inman Village Board held their regular meeting at the Inman Community Center on November 29th, 2021 as published pursuant to Section 1-112 of the municipal code. The meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m. Inman board meetings have been changed to the last Tuesday of the month and time change to 7 p.m. The board was informed of the location of the Open Meeting poster. Members present: Ron Sterns, Deb Fisher, Jacque Murray, Lisa Everett, Sheila Carr Village Clerk, Absent was Sherryl Sawyer.
November 2021 Receipts:
Sewer Fees: Sewer, Fees Collected$603.00
Hall Rental: General, Hall Rental$50.00
Holt Cty Treasurer: General, Taxes$320.73
NPPD: General, Lease$935.51
Inman Township: General, Dumpsters$460.00
St of Nebraska: General, Hwy Allocation$2,087.99
St of Nebraska: General, Equalization$0
November 2021 Transfers:
General Account to Street Account:$521.99
Account Balances as of
November 30th, 2021:
A motion was made by Everett and seconded by Murray to approve deposits and balance reports.
NPPD: General, Utilities$162.79
J&J Sanitation: General, Dumpsters$1,626.36
Pinnacle Bank: General, Misc/Dep. Bks$74.16
Vicky Doty: General, Misc/Core$26.40
Lonnie Doty: General, Misc/Porta Pot$250.00
Bruce Bowman: General, Payroll$120.00
Lisa Everett: General, Payroll$60.00
Jacque Murray: General, Payroll$60.00
Sherryl Sawyer: Sewer, Payroll$60.00
Ron Sterns: General, Payroll$60.00
Deb Fisher: Street, Payroll$60.00
Sheila Carr: General Payroll$125.00
Kyle Campbell: Sewer, Payroll$105.00
EFT: General, Withholding$65.03
A motion was made by Murray and seconded by Everett to approve all bill payments, all voted Aye.
New Business and
Continued Old Business:
1) Due to some sewer issues with the pump station a new pump had to be ordered and the funds from the State for recovery will be used for that purpose.
2) Any new building permits requiring a sewer will now have to include a sewer shut-off. As funds permit in the village shut-offs will be installed to homes within the village.
3) Still working on the dirt pile and misc. cleanup, trucks and contractors are busy and we are working on getting it cleaned up ASAP.
4) Deb Fisher informed the group of various core grants available to the village/tenants to refurbish etc. in the amounts of up to $25,000 at a 3% interest rate.
5) Still needing the generator installed to finish up the FEMA project, generator was delivered.
6) Lisa Everett turned in her resignation from the board as park supervisor, applications will be accepted at this time and her replacement will be chosen at the next board meeting on Dec. 28th, 2021.
7) Kyle Campbell sent a letter that he will no longer be able to help in an emergency or as needed for village maintenance. Ron Sterns agreed to help out with streets due to an emergency and with payment per hour.
8) Street superintendent Gary Connot was approved for another year as our village superintendent.
Note: If any of you have issues with our vilLage policies, a signature mUSt be included on all letters or forms of correspondence for the board to recognize the issues/concerns. Thank you!
Motion by Fisher seconded by Murray to adjourn.
Meeting adjourned: 8:04.
Sheila Carr, Village Clerk
Next Meeting Monday, November 30th, 7:00 p.m.
Published December 16, 2021 50