Board of Education Regular Board MeetingAugust 8, 2022B...NEXT
CHAMBERS BOARD OF EDUCATIONBUDGET HEARINGSEPTEMBER 27, ...
Aug 23, 2022 (0)
The Inman Village Board held their regular meeting at the Inman Community Center on June 28th, 2022 as published pursuant to Section 1-112 of the municipal code. The meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m. Inman board meetings have been changed to the last Tuesday of the month and time change to 7 p.m. The board was informed of the location of the Open meeting poster. Members present: Ron Sterns, Jacque Murray, Julie Engelbart, Sherryl Sawyer, Deb Fisher, Sheila Carr Village Clerk. - Others present: Lonnie and Vicki Doty.
June 2022 Receipts:
Sewer Fees: Sewer, Fees Collected $676.50
Hall Rental: General, Hall Rental $0
Holt Cty Treasurer: General, Taxes $554.19
NPPD: General, Lease $960.95
Inman Township: General, Dumpsters $460.00
St. of Nebrasla: General, Hwy. Allocation $2,206.39
General, Equalization $0
June 2022 Transfers
General Account to Street Account: $551.59
Account Balances as of
June 30th, 2022
A motion was made by Fisher and seconded by Engelbart to approve deposits and balance reports. (Aye)
NPPD: General, Utilities $217.12
Street, Utilities $352.42
Sewer, Utilities $156.27
J&J Sanitation: General, Dumpsters $1,551.44
B.H. Energy: General, Utilities $62.34
Holt County Independent: General, Advertising $60.13
Vicky Doty: General, Core/Milage $29.09
Carquest: General, Main/Repair $147.75
Carolyn Theye: General, Tractor/Sickle Bar $2,000.00
Holt County Court: General, Misc/Small Claims $56.00
Holt County Sheriff: General, Service/Small Claims $30.00
USPS: General, Misc - Certified Mail $14.76
Connot Tire: General, Main/Repairs $246.00
Emme Sand & Gravel: General, Gravel $1,327.48
Bomgaars: General, Main/Repairs $36.22
Sheila Carr: General, Reimburse/Quicken $63.17
Lonnie Doty: General, Porta-Pot $100.00
Lazy T Tire: General, Main/Repairs $58.93
Bruce Bowman: General, Payroll $175.00
Julie Engelbart-Adams: General, Payroll $60.00
Jacque Murray: General, Payroll $60.00
Sherryl Sawyer: Sewer, Payroll $60.00
Ron Sterns: General, Payroll $60.00
Deb Fisher: Street, Payroll $60.00
Sheila Carr: General, Payroll $170.00
Street, Payroll $170.00
Lonnie Doty: General, Payroll $1,119.38
Street, Payroll $22.50
EFT: General, Withholding $251.57
Street, Withholding $38.63
Sewer, Withholding $9.18
A motion was made by Fisher and seconded by Engelbart to approve all bill payments, all voted Aye.
New Business & Continued
1) Dumpsters: Dumpsters have been abused with people placing their personal garbage in the dumpsters, so at this time we will be removing the dumpsters until fall clean up. We are sorry but the dumpsters were intended for yard debris in our village wide clean up project.
2) Lonnie will be making some shelving for areas in the kitchen to make storage more available for kitchen appliances.
3) James McCabe will be mowing the old park to get it cleaned off for the hay.
4) Small claims were filed on owners who are delinquent on sewer bills.
5) Emme has removed the dirt pile and concrete pile, the culverts will be removed as well at his earliest convenience.
6) An older tractor with sickle bar was purchased for use to mow the ditches more efficiently.
7) The old usable chairs will be sold for $3 a piece to the tomato plant. The old usable tables will be maintained for future use in the community.
8) The little shed behind the library has been sold as part of the village cleanup for $500.
Note: If any of you have issues with our village policies, a signature must be included on all letters or forms of correspondence for the board to recognize the issues/concerns. Thank you!
Motion by Sawyer, seconded by Fisher to adjourn.
Meeting adjourned: 7:40 p.m.
Sheila Carr/Village Clerk
Next meeting Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 - 7:00 p.m.
Published July 14, 2022 28
Welcome to the discussion.